Vehicle wraps – advertising that works
Wraps help get your business noticed day and night. Whether you’re on the job or running errands around the neighborhood, vehicle wraps by SignSmith help you to deliver your message – 7 days a week, 24 hours a day.
Generally, the Outdoor Advertising Association of America has found that a single vehicle wrap can produce from 30,000 to 70,000 impressions each day, and that these impressions tend to increase a company’s name recognition much more than other advertising media.
Additionally, they found:
- Mobile advertising can be the most effective and efficient form of outdoor advertising, reaching more consumers at a lower Cost Per Thousand Impressions (CPM) than any other form of outdoor advertising.
- More than 95% of Americans are reached by media targeting vehicle drivers and passengers.
- The average American has traveled 302 miles in the past 7 days.
- Federal Highway Administration study forecasts a sharp increase in the amount of time spent in personal vehicles and the number of trips per household.
Vehicle wraps are beneficial for any business – companies that typically invest in wraps include:
- Transport and logistics companies
- Taxi services
- Delivery drivers for restaurants, pharmacies, and stores
- Tradespeople who use trucks and cars for work purposes
- Towing services
Every little bit of advertising helps, especially a driving advertisement – putting your car to work doing double duty amplifies your message bringing awareness to your business and the services you offer to a wide audience; potential customers don’t need to drive by your store, they’ll see your signage during the course of their day.
Car, van or truck wraps go a long way for home based or small businesses who might not have storefront exposure.
Next time you’re out and about, take note of all the different businesses who utilize vehicle advertising. We’re simply everywhere – do you want to business to be everywhere as well?
Have questions, contact us here?
Ready to get started? Fill out this form for a free estimate.